March 24, 2020
You love your kids and your spouse. But If you – like so many Canadians – are now working from home, you may be adjusting to all this new “togetherness.” Psychotherapist and Relationship Expert Alison Villa offers tips on keeping all our relationships healthy during this time of isolation:
- Check in with your partner daily
- Help each other find time to recharge and restore
- Plan screen-free time to connect together as a family in real life
- Find and share what you’re grateful for
- Accept the bumps and meltdowns
Stay healthy, stay happy!