– Sportsnet remains Canada’s home of everything Blue Jays across TV, audio and streaming platforms –
– PLUS: Sportsnet tees up exclusive Spring Training broadcasts on TV, including all 16 home games from Dunedin plus select road games; All Spring Training games available across Sportsnet Radio Network or via live audio stream on sportsnet.ca and the SN App –
February 8, 2023 – The boys in blue are back, Canada! As the Toronto Blue Jays get back into the swing of things, Sportsnet is returning to the ballpark to cover every base for Canada’s baseball fans throughout the 2023 MLB Season. From the opening pitch to the final run of the Postseason, Sportsnet will once again serve up exclusive coverage of everything Blue Jays across its TV, audio, streaming and digital platforms.
The highly-anticipated Blue Jays on Sportsnet season gets underway on March 30 as the squad meets the St. Louis Cardinals for a three-game showdown. On April 11, the Blue Jays return to Canada for their Home Opener at the newly-renovated Rogers Centre against the Detroit Tigers. Both of these broadcasts will kick off with a special edition of Blue Jays Central with Jamie Campbell and Joe Siddall on Sportsnet and SN NOW.
Can’t wait for the regular season to start? Sportsnet is bringing Canadians exclusive Spring Training coverage live from Dunedin with all 16 Blue Jays home games available across TV and streaming platforms, plus select road game broadcasts. Fans can also tune in to all 30 Spring Training broadcasts on the Sportsnet Radio Network or via live audio stream on sportsnet.ca and the SN App. (Spring Training broadcast schedule below and full 2023 regular season Blue Jays on Sportsnet broadcast schedule available online).
Delivering the sights, sounds and spectacle of the MLB season across all platforms, Sportsnet’s exclusive coverage of the Blue Jays includes:
Video – TV & SN NOW
- From the Booth – Dan Shulman delivers the play-by-play call alongside analyst Buck Martinez throughout the season. Joe Siddall will also serve as game analyst for select series.
- At the Desk – Host Campbell analysts Siddall and Caleb Joseph return with their pre-, mid- and post-game insights on Blue Jays Central.
- On the Field – Reporters Hazel Mae and Arden Zwelling provide the latest updates from the Blue Jays clubhouse and dugout.
- Before the Pre-Game – Join Tim Micallef for the fan-favourite Tim & Friends show every weekday afternoon as the crew breaks down the latest headlines and tees up the evening’s action. PLUS, join Tim & Friends for a special Home Opener edition live from the field at Rogers Centre. (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- After the Game – Evanka Osmak, Ken Reid and the Sportsnet Central crew have Canadians covered for the post-game wrap up with additional insights, interviews and updates from around the MLB. (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
Audio – Sportsnet Radio Network & On-Demand
- Live from the Booth – Ben Wagner returns as the radio voice of the Blue Jays, alongside contributing Sportsnet analysts and insiders. Fans can listen to all 162 games live across the Sportsnet Radio Network, or – new this season – tune in on the go with live audio broadcasts available to stream on sportsnet.ca and the SN app.
- Beyond the game – Complementing Sportsnet’s live audio coverage of all 162 Blue Jays games, fans can catch up on the latest headlines with Sportsnet Radio Network’s baseball season lineup:
- Blair & Barker – Baseball insiders Jeff Blair and Kevin Barker dive into game recaps, analysis and exclusives every weekday morning starting February 20 (Sportsnet 590 The FAN, Sportsnet 360, SN NOW & on-demand).
- Jays Talk – Blair and Barker pull double duty as post-game hosts, with contributions from Shoaib Alli and Blake Murphy (Sportsnet Radio Network & on-demand).
- At the Letters – The ultimate Blue Jays podcast returns for the 2023 season with hosts Ben Nicholson-Smith and Zwelling (on-demand).
Online – Sportsnet.ca & SN App
- The Insiders – Sportsnet’s Shi Davidi, Nicholson-Smith, David Singh and Zwelling deliver details from the diamond, including exclusive interviews, breaking news and leading analysis.
Blue Jays Spring Training on Sportsnet
Bringing Canadian fans to Dunedin for Spring Training action, Sportsnet is set to deliver 21+ pre-season games – all 16 home games and select road games – on TV and SN NOW throughout February and March. Shulman and Wagner will share play-by-play duties while Martinez and Siddall split time in the analyst chair.
Complementing Sportsnet’s TV and streaming coverage, the network will also deliver radio broadcasts of all 30 Blue Jays Spring Training games across the Sportsnet Radio Network or via live audio stream on sportsnet.ca and the SN App.
The following Blue Jays Spring Training home games will be available on TV and SN NOW:
- Sunday, Feb. 26 – NY Yankees @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Tues., Feb. 28 – Detroit @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Thurs., March 2 – Pittsburgh @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Fri., March 3 – Tampa Bay @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet ONE & SN NOW)
- Sun., March 5 – Philadelphia @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Wed., March 8 – Minnesota @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Thurs., March 9 – Atlanta @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Sat., March 11 – Baltimore @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Mon., March 13 – Boston @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Wed., March 15 – Pittsburgh @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Fri., March 17 – Philadelphia @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Sat., March 18 – NY Yankees @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet East, Ontario, Pacific & SN NOW)
- Wed., March 22 – Baltimore @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Fri., March 24 – Philadelphia @ Toronto, 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
- Sat., March 25 – Detroit @ Toronto, 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT (Sportsnet 360 & SN NOW)
- Mon., March 27 – Philadelphia @ Toronto, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT (Sportsnet & SN NOW)
*schedule subject to change
Fans can live stream all Blue Jays on Sportsnet matchups, plus other marquee MLB games, the Postseason and World Series, and hours of exclusive original content on SN NOW – Canada’s premier destination for streaming the Blue Jays.
Social Media Links
Official website, Sportsnet sportsnet.ca
Like Sportsnet Facebook.com/Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Twitter @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Instagram @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet PR @SportsnetPR
Sportsnet is Canada’s #1 sports network. Sportsnet’s multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of four regional channels: East, Ontario, West, and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, SN NOW, the Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.ca , the Sportsnet app, and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official Canadian NHL national multiplatform rights holder, and is the regional broadcaster for the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, and Toronto Maple Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors, as well as NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, National Bank Open presented by Rogers, FIBA, WWE, Super League Rugby, Premiership Rugby, Bundesliga, FA Women’s Super League, and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Sports & Media, which is a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE: RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca .